Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting ready for the holiday

So, I had joined a card exchange list and that added 40 people to my list in addition to my regular 30ish. Then, about a month ago I decided that it would be a great idea to make all my holiday cards this year. I am a crazy person! I always overdo things. But I wanted to use my new-found scrapping skills. It actually worked out. My cards were fairly simple designs but that's ok, I didn't need to come up with difficult or time-consuming designs my first time at this. lol... However, as I say in my envelope tutorial, I also made all my envelopes.

I've really been on top of things so far. Our tree went up dec 1. Most of our shopping is done. I have a few more gifts but I'm waiting for inspiration. I do have a few more things to make for the grandparents, but they are scrapping things and I have a crop next friday so if I'm not done with them by then, I will get them done that night.

I have 2 cookie exchanges tomorrow and need to make 10 dozen cookies today for those. I might bake a few other things as gifts.

For the most part, I feel like I am on time for the holidays this year. What a nice feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment