Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm published again!

The newest issue of Cricut Magazine is out! And I'm in it!!!

I made this mailbox and submitted it for the "flowers" theme the magazine had a call for! And they asked me to write up a tutorial for it!
I got a 4 page spread!!! I did not take any of the pictures. I sent my project to them and they took all the pictures and followed my tutorial to make the flower example for the photos.

I'm so excited to be published!!!  But not only that, Northridge Publishing (the makers of this magazine and Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Handmade and others) also sends out a weekly email newsletter, and my project was the featured project for last weeks email! Here's the pic that was in the email!
It's so exciting to me! I'm lazy about submitting to magazines but I'm glad I did for this one!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments: