Friday, November 13, 2009

Download Gypsy cut files

Here you will find all the .gypsy cut files that I have available for download!

Please feel free to use them for personal use. Don't offer them for sale or anything, though I don't care if you make craft items to sell with these files, because, quite frankly you could make these yourself anyway. :)  If you make a really cool project, drop me a comment so I can come see!

First up, my favorite creations, my iron fences. The picture below gives you a preview of each fence and there is a matching gate .gypsy file to go with it if you want that too.
 
Download Iron Fence #1    Download Iron Fence #1 Gate  (George, Don Juan, Home Accents)

Download Iron Fence #2    Download Iron Fence #2 Gate  (George, Don Juan, Home Accents)

Download Iron Fence #3    Download Iron Fence #3 Gate  (George, Don Juan, Home Accents, Blackletter)

Download Iron Fence #4    Download Iron Fence #4 Gate  (George, Don Juan, Home Accents, Blackletter)

Download Heart Mat (Storybook)



Download Ho Ho Ho Gift Card
(Christmas Cheer, George, Very Merry Tags)






Download Stickles storage (George)
If you don't have the George cart, still download it and open as a template, then use a circle cut from some other cartridge that you do have and put the circles over the template the same size.





Download Pie Box (George)
 







Download Folding flower card (Accent Essentials, Gypsy Wanderings, Walk in My Garden)




Click here for the .gypsy cut file LGIrnSqr.PS.HA.DJ.MDRamsey.gypsy





Click here for the .gypsy cut file LGIrnBrdr.HA.DJ.MDRamsey.gypsy




Click here for the .gypsy cut file LGIrnRnd.PS.HA.DJ.MDRamsey.gypsy





Click here for the .gypsy cut file LGIrnRndBrdr.HA.DJ.MDRamsey.gypsy





Click here for the .gypsy cut file LGIrnOtrBrdr.PS.HA.DJ.MDRamsey.gypsy
















Butterflies on glass
 Designed for a lady who wants them for a wedding. Uses cartridges Bloom and Gypsy Font. After cutting out, fold in half and snip a small slice at an upward angle so the butterfly can "sit" on the edge of the glass.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful cut files! I can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michele for sharing your fabulous Gypsy cut files! You are so talented and creative!! How generous of you to share these wonderful files with us to use for some great projects. You have inspired me to experiment and try to expand the possibilities I have with my 40 cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say about your work as no words can express the gorgeous and professional work that you display! I LOVE the papers that you have chosen for your projects! Thanks a million for sharing your files and for given us inspiration!

    Mercy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much...I am a newbie and I think I am going to love this!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the files. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you to share your talent I try to remake a file so I can learn G Even though I do not have all the carts you use It is great challenge for me to practice my G

    TFS

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the files. YOu put so much work into this and I am so thanksful you are willing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the wonderful Gypsy cut files

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I want to say thank you for all the freebies. BUT I don't know how to down load them onto my gypsy. I have all of them on my desktop. KNOW what do i do to get them into my gypsy???
    That is the million dollar question. Thanks anyhow for the free stuff.

    Sincerely
    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the free gypsy downloads. I've never tried them before and I can't wait to get started. Great job on your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete