Monday, January 26, 2009

award!

I received this award! From Olenka at lifestylesofascrapper.blogspot.com/

Thank you darlin'!

So my understanding is that I first need to list 7 of my favorite things:

1. Spending time with my family!
2. Spending time with my friends!
3. Belly dancing!
4. Scrapping!
5. Visiting Florida!
6. Other crafting hobbies: sewing, beading, anything.
7. reading and movies!

And now I am supposed to pass the award along to 7 other bloggers! This is what has held me up as I don't know many bloggers yet, and some of the ones I've been to lately already got the award! lol... So I'm going to put the numbers here and as I find a blogger to pass the award to, I will fill in the list. :)

1. Anna at legendsofascraper.blogspot.com (she does amazing work!)
2. Kimba at kimbaskreations.blogspot.com (I love her cards!)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

2 comments:

  1. hey lady comgrats on the award !!! amazing.. and thank you for my name on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome and I had the same problem finding who to put down 80) You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete