Monday, February 16, 2009

immediate gratification

One of the local scrappy stores got Basic Grey's Marrakech line in. I've been waiting for it since I saw the first preview! I am SO in LOVE with this line. I got all the papers, the chip stickers, the brads and the 6x6 pad. So far. I will be buying other stuff from this line as soon as I can get my greedy little hands on them. lol

I made my first project with the line, a card using pieces cut from the 6x6 pad. I made the card for a couple challenges over at ScrapbookDreamer. The black squares are stamped and clear embossed.



I had bought one of those storage boxes that hold 8 cricut cartridges in it. The boxes are pretty bland, just white and blue or orange. When I first got it I thought to myself I'd need to alter it to make it look pretty. So I did that today. I kept it simple because the box goes with me to crops sometimes. The tag can be removed and replaced should I decide to change which box holds what cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment