Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scrapaganza!

I thought I'd post share my local scrapbook store! Scrapaganza recently moved into a larger storefront and now they have even more room for product and crop/class space. They have a great blog too: Scrapaganza Blog.

Check out the classes they are having in April! Wendy Vecchi is coming to teach 3 classes and it will be awesome! Funky flowers with grunge paper, a mini book and a fragments journal. I'm taking the flowers and journal classes. Can't wait! Wendy is a designer for Stampers Anonymous and Maya Road and a Ranger Demonstrator.

I crop almost every friday at Scrapaganza, when they have their crops scheduled. And when I can, I like to just go and crop on my own there to get away from distractions!

And it's nice to see a scrappy store thriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment