Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gypsy!!! and Fall Flowers

I got my Gypsy today! Woot!  I plan much creating, everywhere and all the time!

I decided I needed something cheerful at my desk at work. Flowers are always cheerful, at least till they wilt. Well I didn't want to pay for flowers that would be gone in a few days, and I'd seen a cute project on the cricut boards and decided to lift the idea. I have no idea who it was that posted the flowers, I can't find the post now, but it was her sunflowers that really caught my eye. Anyway, here is my version of the fall flowers she'd done.  It looks great on my desk!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea!!! these look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautuful what cart did you use? colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete