Friday, July 23, 2010

A few more layouts

I found this cute paper from American Crafts Abode line and came up with this simple layout. The big H is a chipboard H that is painted with Distress Crackle paint in Fired Brick. The rest of the title and the scallop border is cut on the cricut.


Another simple layout. I used Create a Critter for most of this. The top layer of wings is cut from the acrylic box that cricut cartridges come in, I glued them down and stickled them. The little charm came from Mini Monograms I think... not sure! I did a search on my gypsy for "charm" and came up with one. Though the dragonfly on the charm is from Create a Critter. Here's a closer view of the big dragonfly:
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are such awesome designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be quite interesting post to read here. It’s hard to find knowledgeable writers on this topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks.


    jazz

    ReplyDelete