Thursday, February 2, 2012

happy dragon boy

Moving on! :) I thought Cocoa Daisy's December kit would be hard for me. :)  While I love looking at the color combos they chose, I struggle scrapping with them because I like color but most of all... the pictures I scrap tend to be colorful. I also am lazy... I just want to pull pictures out of my photo box and scrap them... I don't want to do fancy photo editing to make them fit the papers.

When I work with a kit, I play with the kit supplies, shuffling papers around, matching and and rearranging them to see what trips. I do love the gray/yellow combos that have been trendy the last few months but I surely didn't have many photos to go with it... till I found the golden yellow in this kit. The golden color with the grey went perfectly with these pictures. The dragon comes from the Birthday Cakes cricut cartridge.

And of course, Charlene's Button Box buttons! These grey ones match the background cardstock perfectly, and who says they have to contrast anyway? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Some of the buttons, I don't remember making! I've made probably a million buttons so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page, love the colors and that cute little dragon.

    ReplyDelete