Saturday, September 1, 2012

For the Record


I've been TRYING to use up stash. :)  I'm still buying :(  but really I am trying not to buy as much and if I do buy, I try to do it so that I can make a few kits to sell to my friends who ask for them.

Echo Park has always been hard for me to resist, especially their collection packs! I loved "For the Record" the moment I saw it (and YES I bought the new For The Record 2, the blue one!). But it's been hiding in my stash since I bought it.

This picture of us was totally spur of the moment. My son thought our shadows were super cool, so I thought, what the heck and snapped a quick pic of it with my phone, not even taking time to make sure it was focused! Lucky for me, iphones are pretty good at quick focus in good lighting. ;)

So here's to using up stash!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment