Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Campers


Hello!
I have a two page layout today, that I designed as a kit for some friends of mine. It's summer time, and some of us like to CAMP!  The simple patterns of Simple Stories' "Take a Hike" line of papers were an excellent background for the pages. And of course I found plenty of Cricut images to cut! I used my Gypsy to design the layout so all the images of sized on my gypsy, but you can always cut them at the nearest 1/4 inch!

"Happy Campers" is from Outdoor Man, and cut at 2.70 inches.
The sleeping bag is also from Outdoor Man and cut at 1.5 inches.
The camp fire is from Outdoor Man and cut at 2.5 inches.
The tent is from Camp Out and cut at 3.5 inches.

The squares across the top were hand cut from the sheet of paper that was all squares of camp and park signs. After cutting them I glued them to squares of brown cardstock to mat them. They fit perfectly across the top.

Thanks for stopping to visit and happy cricuting!

No comments:

Post a Comment