Sunday, October 6, 2013

another untitled...

Greetings!

Here's another untitled layout. I received the printed papers and ribbon as part of a goodie bag from a crop. Rather than putting it in my stash and forgetting about it for months/years, I decided to use it right away. The stuff was in my crop box but I didn't have pictures with me to use so I just went ahead with an idea I had.  I got my idea from the Cricut Circle message board, a challenge to use a pattern that I really love. I am TOTALLY  in love with wood grain patterns! I have stamps, embossing folders, misting stencils... and now the Artbooking cartridge has wood grain cuts on it. So I used the square wood grain cut and cut it so that I could have it on both sides of the die cut.

Lots of ribbon came with the papers, so I layered the tulle and brown and aqua ribbons across the pages, then added a flower spray I received in a swap. The final touch of a few handmade buttons from Charlene's Button Box and done! :)  Now to find photos and add a title and journaling.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment