Monday, June 8, 2009

ICS #20

Well, this is my last card as Guest DT over at Inspirational Card Sketches. I was so honored to be GDT and I tried to stretch myself a little more with this card. I did already have the flower parts done and I hadn't used them for anything, and I hate to waste stuff. The flower was made using the "funky flower" techniques I learned from Wendy Vecchi when she came to my LSS Scrapaganza and taught workshops. The flower is made from grungeboard and grungePAPER, and I used Wendy's stamp line, Studio490. The papers are 7gypsies, along with some cardstock. The button was a spare I had in my sewing supplies. There's a bit of colorbox ink too.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele, love the warm colours and that flower is beyond gorgeous - thanks for being such a fab Guest Designer at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really beautiful. I especially love the flower. Great job!

    ReplyDelete