Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gypsy Spot - Party Favor



This week at The Gypsy Spot, our job is to show off our party favors! Any kind of party, doesn't matter.

My favor is a simple "sour cream tube" with a tag. The tag says "CPED Rocks 2010". CPED is the short form of the name of the department I work in, and we're having our staff holiday party this friday, so yeah, I needed a simple favor so I could make 50 of them fast!!! LOL  That's the key folks, when you have to make lots... keep it simple. If I only had to make a dozen, I would have gotten more elaborate.

I welded the words on my gypsy with Cuttin' Up, then outlined them with a marker. The scalloped tag is from Gypsy Wanderings, and it already had the hole for the ribbon. I embossed the tube with a cuttlebug folder using coredinations paper so I could sand the embossed design. Very simple and I am pumping these out in time so I will be done by friday! lol

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment