Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kevin in Wonderland

Hello all! So glad that hump day is over, just two more days till the weekend!

Here's a new layout. I did this with The Story Matters March kit. I used a Martha border punch for the accordian flower and another border on the pear paper. the background shape is from an accu-cut die at the LSS. Martha branch punch as well. The rabbit is from a cricut cartridge but darned if I can't remember which one! sorry! And Storybook for the title! I love the handmade buttons by Charlene.

Kevin was feeling poorly that day, we were at a family safety fair and we'd taken him since there's always kids stuff there, but he was coming down with something (which has been the case for the last 6 months) but he insisted on getting a picture with the Alice in Wonderland characters.

Thanks for looking! I have more TSM kit layouts to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment