Saturday, April 17, 2010

More TSM

Two more pages with The Story Matters kits from March and April combined. :)  May Day 2007 uses some G45 papers from the kit, plus some other scraps I had that I made into flowers. I used Sandy's tutorial on SOUS to make my own flower stem, plus layered a bunch of other flowers on as well.
Here's a closer look at the stem and the added flowers. The stem has the peachy colored mini roses that I made on it. The added flowers are red and turquoise.

This one is also from the TSM kits. I used flowers from the Pagoda cartridge, a cut from A Child's Year. I have forgotten where I found the heart shaped lock though. 

7 comments:

  1. Your layouts are amazing! love the papers and all the detail on the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is beautiful.

    love sanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer....fabulous detail!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO's!!

    I left you an award over on my blog. Stop by to pick it up.

    http://k-ekreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are just lovely....You did such a wonderful job! I am a newbie follower to your site. Enjoying what I have seen so far. Looking forward to more great stuff.
    smiles....Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there....I came and searched you out today! I have a big project to do and was thinking about what to do and then remembered you saved all those flower tutorials...
    Anywho, I hope that you are doing well...thinking of you! Leah

    ReplyDelete