Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New stuff!

I need to catch up posting my projects! :)  So here's a few things I've done in the time since I last posted some projects.

These were projects from the club kit for May at Scrapaganza. This is the in-store club, however in the very near future, the Scrapanista Club kits will be available over the internet! woot!

May's club kit featured Fancy Pants Road Show collection. For me, that lead me to scrap the photos of my mom's wedding to my father. Since they'd divorced long ago, she'd given me the photos and her wedding album with it's memorabilia. It was almost a shotgun wedding as my mom was pregnant with me. They were willing, but it didn't last long, lol. 
This second layout is of the wedding shower and has the little ring that was a favor in the Shower invitation, as well as two pages from my mom's album that listed the shower gifts, which I used as ephemera in the background. Since I used the original photos, they are not adhered down, just in clear photo corners. I used flower techniques that are in my flowers tutorial list (see the link in the side bar).

Thanks for looking! I'll be posting some more tomorrow hopefully. Only 2.5 days left at my day job, then I'm on to full-time mommyhood and scrapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment