Saturday, June 5, 2010

Still Here!!! and The Story Matters!

Hey all! I truly am still around! with the nice weather came busy busy times! mostly with my son... Between the full time job and spending most of my free time out and about with the kid, I have been doing minimum scrapping lately. But that's all about to change!

I will be going full time mom after June 11th, as I am quitting the full time job! I will also be working part time at the local scrapbook store, Scrapaganza! I'm super excited about this, even though it's a scary huge change (I've been working for 21 years for the municipal government).

Blog Hop!
Scrapaganza's online kit club "The Story Matters" is having a blog hop! The June kits went on sale today and I have to say, they are awesome! Check them out at The Story Matters Blog and get started on the hop to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment