Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching up! (Feb Scrappinista #1)

Wow friends! I just realized how long I've gone without posting. All I can say is that I had a lot of personal stuff going on in February and just did not feel like posting on my blog. But I want to make it up to you!


Here is the first layout I created for the February Scrapaganza's Scrappinista Scrapbook Club. Our SSC kit last month was Echo Park's Be Mine line. LOVED it! I'm not really a pink girl but the line of papers was sooo versatile, even though pink seemed a predominant color, it really didn't have to be, if you didn't want it to be.


So for my first layout I used primarily black, white and grey so that the pink was just an accent color. Included in the kit was a yard of wide pink ribbon and some Kaiser rub-ons. I used a strip punch from Martha Stewart and punched a paper "ribbon" and threaded the pink ribbon through that. embellishment stickers and a rub-on border complete the layout!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment