Sunday, March 6, 2011

Supply Organizer!

Have you ever gone to the store and bought some wonderful scrappy goodness only to get home and find out you already had it?
Well after doing that several times, I decided something had to be done! I'd actually had something in mind for an organzier for a long time. Then Scrapaganza, where I work got in a dozen of the Maya Road chipboard notebooks in just the right size for this project, so I created one and taught it as a class!

The paper I used is Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology, so that people could ink it up in the color scheme that best suited their style. We also used Maya Road rose ribbon, pins, Tim Holtz charms and Distress Inks, and I used my cricut gypsy and From My Kitchen cartridge to create sized to fit tabs for the book. We then put some paper between each tab so we could write down our stash.

This little book should fit nicely in my purse when I finally get it back from the store! lol

1 comment: