Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Love Like This

This is a page I designed as a kit for friends. My favorite color combo is red, white and black. My wedding also happened to be dark red, white and black. :)

Butterflies are from: Everyday Pop-up Cards, Hanna Montana, Art Philosophy, and Picturesque.
Title is from Beyond Birthdays (love) and Wall Decor and More (the rest).

The half circle is from Independence Day.

The layout is very dimensional with the tulle at the top and the butterflies pop-dotted over that. What wasn't included in the kit were the couple of Charlene's Button Box heart buttons that I added after I put my pictures on the layout. :)

7 comments:

  1. This layout is super pretty..glad I got a closer look to see how you sort of hung the butterflies..great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a closer look, too, to get a sense of the details you added to this gorgeous layout. I love this color combination, too. I love how you did the title. The "love" really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, what a great page! And the colors are so lively!!! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michele your layout is gorgeous!! I agree with everyone the colors are pretty and wow those butterflies are amazing too! Also, wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! You were my 1000th follower and I appreciate it sooooo much! I honestly didn't ever think I would get to 1000!! Thank you again! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete