Friday, August 3, 2012

Hope (autumn)

This page is not my design :)  The owner of the scrapbook store I worked at designed this kit for a big crop we had way back, and I loved it. But the kits were all gone and I didn't get one. Well this kit turned up in a scrappy "garage sale" table and I snatched it up quick as I could.

I like using kits like this to get me started scrapbooking at a crop, you know to get in the mood. :) They are easy to put together and help to get me "moving". By the time I'm done, my creative juices are usually flowing and I'm ready to come up with my own work.  Once I got done with this, I added some "Diamond" stickles to the die cut birds as they were a very plain brown. It made the birds look coppery! Love stickles!

Do you like to use page kits?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment