Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Storm Chaser

USE YOUR STASH!  :)

This is a "use your stash" layout. I pulled out some old Kaiser Craft "Marakech" paper that I had in my stash (I have LOTS of Kaiser paper in my stash... topped only by G45). The paper is so old I couldn't find it listed on their website anymore lol.  I also had some 7Gypsies gaffer tape (which I like better than that washitape that's all the rage).  I used the cricut to cut the sign outline (Street Sign), the cloud (Pop-up Neighborhood) and the lightning bolt (October 31st).  The cloud is embossed and then I stickled the embossed pattern with Distress stickles in a grey color (can't remember what color that was). The title is from some OLD thickers from my stash. I bought probably 4 packages of those black thickers before I got my cricut.... LOL... I've been trying to use them up!
a little close up of the cloud
Our local museum has the movie "Tornado Alley" playing right now, and this Tornado Intercept Vehicle is featured in that movie. Our son was pretty in awe of getting to see the TIV in person! I am impressed by the ingenuity of it's builder.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Isn't it fun to find treasures in your papercrafting stash! Cool cloud, too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete