Sunday, February 23, 2014


Here's a page I did with Kaiser papers from my stash. Very simple, very little embellishment. The title and balloons were cut with my cricut. The orange border cut with a border punch. String for the balloon strings.... never seem to be able to use up that string! The balloons all have their edges inked to make sure they stand out from each other. I also used pop dots of different thicknesses, and adhered some of the balloons flat to the layout... I think this gives it a more 3-D look.

Of course, this is pictures from my son's first movie at the theater. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment