Monday, December 14, 2009

Gypsy Spot - Frosty the Snowman!

Ok, a little late posting! lol, sorry about that!



This week at the Gypsy Spot we're focusing on holiday cards. I made this card with the Gypsy Wanderings snowman. I used two shadows of it welded together. I welded little ovals to hook the "fingers" together so that I wasn't actually folding the fingers, instead folding the space between the fingers. I also used GW's musical notes, the shadows of which were welded to the snowman shadow card base. The "Frosty" word is from Winter Woodland card, a pre-welded word. "The Snowman" is welded letters from Alphalicious. Scraps of my BG Eskimo kisses make his accessories and lots of stickles bling it up.

My son was quite put out that I was not making this snowman for him. LOL

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's magical, Michele!!! I love his music notes and now I'm afraid I'll have Frosty the Snoman playing in my head all day long! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Michele! Love the musical notes because now you've got me singin'! Oops, I guess Margie had the same reaction. LOL Really love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete