Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Local class for Mickey & Friends Layout/card

If you live in or near the Quad Cities, and have wanted to learn how to use the Cricut cartridges that have paper piecing, I will be doing a class at the local store in Davenport using the cartridge Mickey & Friends. Give Scrapaganza a call to sign up! Class is $20 and you bring your cricut, the Mickey & Friends cartridge and some other basic supplies (they will give you a list at the store) and Scrapaganza will provide the paper kit! I will be teaching how to cut and piece the characters together while at the same time, you'll be making this fun layout and card!


You will be able to personalize the layout, it does not have to be for a birthday, it can be for a disney vacation or Disney on Ice or whatever!  Here's the card you will also make:

 
 
The card is pretty generic but if you want to change "hot dog" you can! 

Hope to see some local folks there!

3 comments:

  1. I love Disney and your layout and card are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you to do a class...hope it is a big success....love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. I just signed up to be a follower. I wish I could make it to your class but I'm not in your area. I will continue to be inspired by your blog and your posts to the Cricut board though. I'm sure your class will be a big success. The layout and card are adorable.

    ReplyDelete