Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Creativity - Day 4 Mary Mary

Mary Mary Quite Contrary how does your garden grow?
Well here's the scrapbook pages I made yesterdays flowers for. The supplies are from this month's Scrappinista Scrapbook Club (you local gals get a sneak peak!) and the flowers that I used to make my new flower embellishments were from my stash, old prima and Kaiser paper flowers. I have a billion of them but I love this technique and hopefully I can use a bunch of them up this way!

The pictures are from my stepmom's (Mary) garden last november. I had a brand spanking new camera and a burning desire to learn how to take awesome pictures. So I explored her garden, which was surprisingly rich in things to photograph, in November!

You can still join in the 30 days of creativity! Start your day 1 right now! Check out Kendra's or Michelle's blogs for details. See my post below for how I made the flowers on this layout, both the big ones and the little ones were made with the same technique.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment