Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Story Matters - August kit

Here are a few pages I've done so far with The Story Matters August kit! If you are looking for a monthly kit to work with, I highly recommend The Story Matters! It's so fun!

The Twinkle Toes page above was fun to make. When I was painting my toes, my son wanted his toes painted too. To spare my mother-in-law's sensibilities, I painted his toes in blue glitter. ;) 

Kevin went to a little birthday party for Araceli, and all the kids got these goofy glasses/nose things. I tried to catch pictures of them being goofy with them, as both Kevin and Fred were cuttin' it up. Unfortuneately these were the best I got.

I caught this picture of Daddy being silly and trying to scare Kevin and knew I had to scrap it. After this picture, Kevin gave daddy quite the withering look! LOL  The kit had some felt in it, and I had fun coming up with different ways to  use the felt. It also had the coolest buttons from Charlene's Button Box, which are made exclusively for The Story Matters.  Check out Charlene's stuff though, you can get some of her other buttons at her etsy site, or if you are local, you can get them at Scrapaganza!

I can EASILY make another 3 pages from this kit, I just need to find the time to sit down and do them! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment