Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gingerbread Lovin

Hello all!

Last weekend I went to crop at the scrapbook store across the river. The whole time I worked on kits for friends. This is the first one I got done! The paper used for this kit was not from my stash, as most of the papers I use for kits are. I had something very specific in mind, and I could find nothing in my extensive stash to use! Since I was at that store anyway, I went ahead and bought some papers that were what I was looking for.

I used the Gingerbread cricut cartridge for the "cookie" shapes along the bottom row. The "ornaments" at the top were made with an ornament I found on the Heritage cartridge. I resized them slightly on my gypsy so th that the white layer would be slightly smaller so they would look more like the ones that came from the Gingerbread cartridge. The font is Type Candy cartridge... two different fonts.

I like it, and as soon as I've sold the kits and they've put them together, I'll add our pictures of my son's gingerbread house. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment