Wednesday, January 30, 2013

missing dad

Hi scrappy friends!
Here's the last layout I've made with the BoBunny line that I've been working with.  So this is a "use your stash!" page. :)

These are the second to last pictures taken of my dad before he passed away...

I used a cricut to cut the scallop oval shape, but I can't remember exactly which cartridge it came from. There's another yellow oval there, and it is a crocheted oval that someone was making for Scrapaganza back when it was open. It's been in my stash for a while so I thought I'd try using it. I've also used some white flourishes, some off white little flowers, and I punched some circles from scraps and folded them in the dahlia fold to make "flowers".  There are also a few random brads, a Charlene's Button Box leaf button, and a strip of ribbon. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment