Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Finding the Perfect Pumpkin

Greetings all!

Here's a cricut-y page I made last year. I used We R Memory Keepers papers for it. Let's see if I can remember some of the sources for the cricut cuts...  the sign came from Campin Critters cartridge, I used my gypsy to add the words to cut out of the signs, and cut two signs (one flipped) and glued them together. I tried welding them together but for some reason that did not work. I cut two more signs out of the light color to put behind the brown.  The horse is from Create a Critter (of course!).  The fence I think came from Everyday Pop-up Cards, though I am pretty sure I stretched it taller on my gypsy.  The pumpkins came from Pumpkin Carving I think. However, that cartridge doesn't have layers so I probably cut two sets, one in orange, one  in green, and made my own layers. I think I also drew lines with a fine pen. I don't remember at all where the leaves came from! There are so many to be found on cartridges.  This is one I really had fun making! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment