Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Flower Building - wedding layouts

Greetings!

Well, my hubby's and my 10th Anniversary was this past November. I started scrapbooking 5 years after our wedding so I had told my hubby that I'd try to get our wedding scrapbooked by our 10th anniversary.  I had done several pages but really was nowhere near finished. So, in October I decided to "git 'er done!" LOL

So, my next several posts will be all wedding layouts that I have completed since October. I am "done" sort of... I have a few more pages I'd like to do but I don't feel the pressure anymore. lol

The layout above was actually "scrap-lifted" from one designed by my boss at Scrapaganza when I worked there, and I took her class.  I loved that layout so much that I bought more of the papers that had the fussy-cut red flowers on them to do more pages with. I followed the design mostly, just switched directions and a few other minor details. The photos are of the "flower party" I had where my friends helped me put together bouquets for decorating and carrying. I saved one flower project for my mom to do when she got into town so I could have a pic of her helping. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment