Friday, March 7, 2014

Mabon

Hello!
Today's layout is another I did with We R Memory Keepers stash.  I may have mixed up papers from two different fall lines but it doesn't matter to me, since they go well together if I did. :)  I also used corrugated letters from Jillibean Soup that I've had forever and have been trying to use up.  I found some 6x6 pads of corrugated paper at Joann's and I bought them. I used my Tim Holtz sizzix tattered flowers die to cut out flowers that I layered together and used for embellishment.  The 3 little flags on the left were cut on my cricut. I think I did them on my gypsy. That bottom row of leaves, I cut extra leaves out and randomly popped them, to give some depth on that part.

My son and I made "gods eyes" for our fall decorating, we love seasonal crafting. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment