Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jello or Cone?


Check out this new Bo Bunny line! Mama-razzi! and boy is it awesome! I did this layout for Scrapaganza!, they put the line out friday afternoon and I was there cropping, and had to do a layout right away!

I had taken those photos over a year ago with my cell phone at a restaurant, my son had both jello and an ice cream cone (this was before we knew he was allergic to dairy) and he couldn't decide which one to eat first... so he ended up eating both at the same time. Anyway, the watching him was hilarious and I had to take a million pictures while he did it. I knew when I started scrapbooking just how I wanted to scrap these but waited for just the right papers. I'm so glad Bo Bunny read my mind and supplied the perfect papers.

The filmstrips are cut from Mickey & Friends, but I manipulated them on my Gypsy so that the inside square was 2x2 to fit my pre-cut photos.The title is cut from Stamped.

In addition to the papers in the line, I also bought the pad of coordinating mini album papers which I wasn't sure was a good idea but now I'm glad I did. Some of them are pre-cut (to fit Bo Bunny's new mini albums) and some are just mini versions of the 12x12 papers. I realize now that the pad was a good buy because I don't have to cut up my big sheets to make mats and I also used the smaller paper from the pad to do the title on this, saving my big sheet but allowing me to do coordinating cuts. I bought the brads, the chipboard stickers and the stamp that is the film board (whatever that thing is called). Love that stamp! I'm not a big stamper but sometimes I like those interesting ones.

I have more to post soon, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame him. Thats a hard decision. But he made the right one... EAT BOTH! Now, thats my kinda kid! LOL!

    Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these new papers! Super fun!! Sometime I want to use multiple photos and it is hard to get them all on without it looking too busy... but this LO is awesome! Perfect for the photos! And... I think I would pick ice cream!! lol!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS...wonderful use of those film stips...just the bomb...I adore the photos...so cute...and the mama razzi....HELLO...we should start a club...LOL...i got in trouble al weekend for taking to many pix...don't they know there is no such thing...LOL...I have a little something for you on my blog...stop by when you have time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered this line from Dreamer and can't wait to get it now. Its such a great line for us scrappers. lol

    Love your page.

    ReplyDelete