Friday, January 21, 2011

Play - layout

Here's the 2nd spread I created for the Scrappinista Scrapbook kit club at Scrapaganza.

I did pull and extra piece of printed paper that wasn't in the kit for this page. The polka dotted background. After laying it and the photos down, I got the idea to use the circle theme and continue that theme into the embellishments.

The background is stamped with Versamark Dazzle and the writing stamp that came with the stamp set. I also stamped a couple snowflakes and embossed with white embossing powder... one to fill one of the circle embellishments and one on the title circle.

The title is a Heidi Swap word that I had in my stash. The white pleated border is actually crepe paper from Dollar Tree. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. this is such a wonderfully designed 2 pager! and great photo story! really captures the fun!

    ReplyDelete