Friday, January 27, 2012

random catch-up layouts

So I'm posting the last of the Scrapaganza scrapbook store layouts that I designed for the store in this post. After this, I'm scrapbooking on my own! lol

The layout above was created for the Day of Creativity kit. It was fall and I wanted something people could use for apple picking but also wanted to show that it didn't HAVE to be about apple picking! :)  This was one of the most popular kits I ever created! it sold out in less than an hour!


All this stuff was for the last Sizzix techniques class I did. Sizzix had just come out with their version of nestabilities, so I came up with this class to come up with lots of ideas how to use them. It was a pretty awesome class, if I do say so myself. I miss the Sizzix classes though, they were a wonderful challenge to come up with new ways to use the Sizzix and dies.

Our birdfeeder suddenly had a bunch of sunflowers growing around it voluntarily! I was thrilled! I've always wanted sunflower pictures with my kid, so here was my chance. I was also thrilled with BoBunny's fall line of papers!

American Crafts Nightfall collection was pretty awesome too. I had to use it! It went perfectly with our pumpkin pictures from 2010.

Well that's it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment