Sunday, January 29, 2012

Road Trip

I knew I would totally miss working with a kit after Scrapaganza closed! So I subscribed to a kit-of-the-month for a few months to see how I liked it. I chose Cocoa Daisy, and I really do like it so far!

My first kid was in November, and this is one of the first layouts I did with it. Since I'm no longer designing, I am not stressed out trying to come up with stuff the customers want to see, and that is very relaxing!

Anyway, I knew before we went to see mom that I wanted pictures of all the signs from here to there, and then I chose a few other highlights, like the red dirt, oil pumps, and my son being a good boy while we waited for a tow truck because my car broke down! :)

Oh, and one of my scrapping resolutions for 2012 is to use my stash, specifically using at least one of Charlene's Button Box buttons on every layout... because I have sooo many!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment