Friday, February 1, 2013

Simple Joys ... my dancers

Hello all!
Here's another layout for my "use your stash!" challenge. I used a line of BoBunny papers.

These photos are from a group shot of me and my dancers at one of our performances. After the show, we "crashed" another dancer's birthday party and danced for her too. :)

I purposely did not take my cricut with me to the crop that I did this layout at, so that I would use more stuff from my stash. I ended up using one of the flower sprays from the flower spray swap that I participated in a while back. I wasn't digging any of the letter stickers I had so as I was looking through my stash I came across this "simple joys" embellishment that I had made when I first got my Cricut Imagine a couple years ago. The colors went well and though it wasn't quite the title I was looking for, back in the day that I took these pictures, my life was constantly about belly dance... so it was simply a joy for me... so I made it work for my title. ;)  And of course I used a Charlene's Button Box butterfly button.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment