Saturday, October 10, 2009

Autumn Fun

A new layout from me! :)  This one is using Basic Grey Indian Summer papers, stickles and prima bling. I cut all the shapes except the photo mat on my cricut (designed by gypsy!) using A Child's Year, Gypsy Wonderings, Everyday Paperdolls and the background large scallop square I don't know what cart that is... it was one of the first cut files I made on my gypsy by taking a scallop square from some cart and adding the circles in each scallop. I love scallop shapes. I stickled all the leaves and pop-doted them. The title is stickled too.



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, this just perfection. I love scallops too. The title looks great in 2 different colors. Very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout Michele...wonderfully done...love stopping by to see what you have created!

    ReplyDelete