Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bite me

This was a fun layout to do! I did this one for a challenge over at ScrapbookDreamer for the October Nightmare event happening over there. These are pictures from halloween several years ago, when my hubby and I went to a party as a vampire and his victim.



Of course I used my cricut/gypsy on this. I used one of the iron fence cuts I created. I tried to write down all the cartridges used this time so here's the list:  George, Blackletter, Storybook, Ashlyn's Alphabet, Gypsy Wanderings, Hanna Montana (who knew?!), A Child's Year, Indie Art, Accent Essentials, Home Decore, Home Accents.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Michele...this is amazing...love the fence...the flowers...the lacing...the colors....well just everything....well done gf!!!!

    ReplyDelete