Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ICS #39 "Time"

It's reveal day over at Inspirational Card Sketches! Here's the wonderful sketch we worked with. I hope it inspires you card makers to join in the fun over at ICS!



This week's sponsor over at ICS is Doodle Palace. We got to choose a digi-stamp to work with, and I chose these lovely morning glories. I am not a big-time stamper so I don't have copics or a big set of markers. I chose to color the morning glories with watercolor paints instead. Then, to soften the effect even more, I covered the image after painting it with vellum. The patterned paper is Basic Grey and so are the 3 brads, and the metal word stick is Tim Holtz. Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, and I really love how softly you colored it. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the way you've vellum to soften the flowers.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Michele! I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have colored these lovely morning glories so beautifully!
    wonderful card!
    Blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really beautiful card.
    Fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete