Monday, December 6, 2010

Parisian Anthology #2

Here's the second layout I've done with the Scrappinista Scrapbook Club kit for this month. I am so lovin' this Parisian Anthology line! 
When I saw the dressform chip embellishment, I remembered my getting-dressed wedding pictures and realized they would be perfect together.
This printed paper had embossing on the side, so I only inked the edges of the paper to reveal the embossing. The color I used is Pumice Distress ink. In addition to using the Parisian Anthology embellishments (chips, flair, tickets, Artisan elements) I also added a few of of my own... I took a piece of acrylic packaging and stamped it with a Tim Holtz stamp and stazon ink. I also cut out a doily type shape with my cricut and misted it, and added a few maya road pearl pins.  The title is silver glitter Thickers and MM mini alphas.

I've watched some scrappers sit and pile embellishments on like this, but sometimes when I try it, it doesn't seem to work right. However, this time I feel like my "pile" of embellishments worked well. I am very happy with this layout! I think this line has really sparked my desire to create!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this one, Michelle. Love your pile of embellies! So far the ink resist is not working that great for me .. no time to experiment I guess! Hopefully in January!

    ReplyDelete