Wednesday, December 1, 2010

True Love

The store I work at, Scrapaganza, just received the next line from We R Memory Keepers! Be My Valentine!  (I know right? valentines stuff ALREADY? I wish they'd slow down over there at WRM).

Anyway, it's a gorgeous line of papers and embellishments!  And yes, there's lots of hearts and valentine theme in it. But I decided to show that it doesn't all have to be Valentines. WRM always has a couple sheets of sewn cardstock, and I LOVE this one, that says True Love if stitching! I had to use that with this photo of my son the day he was born. I also adore the little typewriter stamp!

So check out this line at Scrapaganza if you are in town!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture and lovely layout! I just saw this new line the other day and think it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Michele, that photo is so precious.

    ReplyDelete