Friday, December 10, 2010

Parisian Anthology #5

My final project for the Scrappinista Scrapbook Club kit this month is this little tag. I actually cut the tag with my cricut but I happened to size it the same size as the Sizzix Tim Holtz tag die since that's a hot item this season and I wanted non-cricuteers to have another option.

I used scrap printed papers that were left from my other projects with this kit. However, the Flair that I got from this line came in a bubble pack that I realized I could cut up to make treat packs with. I've already eaten up the rest of the M&Ms from the bag I bought for this tag. :(

The big thing I want to say though, is what happened when I made that red poinsettia. That is made from the chip banners that were in the chip embellishment box we got with the kit. I inked them up heavily with Aged Mahogany Distress ink... they were really nice and red. I thought that I'd add some Rock Candy stickles to them for a touch of sparkle. I did that, and went away so it could dry. When I came back, it looked like this... the ink had wicked away into crevices around the rock candy. What a neat effect! I love it!

Thanks for joining me for this exploration of the Parisian Anthology line from Pink Paisley!

No comments:

Post a Comment