Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone!

Here's a Halloween layout I made with stash... the papers were added to my stash last october, I admit it, but everything else had been in my stash a long time. :)

No current cricut. The orange label shape was cut with my cricut years ago and stuck into a stash box.  There's all sorts of Halloween stickers on this. I am normally not a sticker person! But I had bought these so I decided to use them up.

The pictures are of someone's yard we drove by. It was a huge yard, about an acre, and it was FULL of decorations. There were 3 vehicles, a old police car, and old fire engine and another car. These were REAL vehicles. On the overturned car, they'd spray painted "Stay alive, don't text and drive" and coming out of the vehicles were zombies and such. It was pretty awesome how much details they'd had. Elsewhere in the yard were zombie parents pushing a double stroller with two zombie babies. There was a zombie bicyclist. My photos didn't do it justice at all. Next year, I hope they do it again so I can get better pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Another great layout. What a great Halloween yard with an even better message. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!! I love how you placed the papers!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete