Saturday, February 23, 2013

porch - decorated

Hello all! Here is another "Used my stash!" layout for you! I used the halloween themed papers from October Afternoon, plus some other things from my stash.  I know the black tape looks like washi tape but it is NOT! I have not bought ANY washi tape due to my ban on buying new stash. It's old 7gypsies tape I had in my stash for a couple years! So it's not as thin as washi tape but it works the same way and looks just as good. Someone had given me a big glass pebble with a pumpkin glued to the back of it, so I used that, and I also used a chalkboard sticker from the American Crafts halloween line a few years ago as a mat for a smaller circle punched picture. And of course, I used a Charlene's Button Box button in the shape of a spider web. ;)

No cricut on this page, I just cut strips and hand snipped the banners.

My mom had sent my son (who was 4) a box of halloween decorations a few years ago, and we put them all up. My kid was so excited that he did this weird little spooky dance and of course I had to take a picture. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment