Sunday, February 17, 2013

Science Museum

Hello again!

Here's another layout from my stash. These papers are from Kaiser. For a while there, the LSS I shopped at carried a lot of Kaiser lines, and I bought them all! I loved Kaiser. I still love Kaiser. I really loved the colors in this line, and they went especially well with the pictures from our visit to my mom in Oklahoma, when we all went to the Science Museum.

I also used Maya Road chipboard gears, a couple rubons, and some letter stickers from two different lines. The blue cardstock gear behind the title was cut on my cricut from the CTMH Artiste cartridge.

The photo on the far left is actually the top photo of an accordian booklet that is attached  to the page. I had too many pictures for the layout but didn't want to leave them out. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment