Wednesday, February 13, 2013

smiles

Hi hi!

Here's yet another "use your stash" layout!  This is old Little Yellow Bicycle stuff, the leftovers of a Kit Club I was in when I first started scrapbooking at the local store Scrapaganza, a few years before they closed.

No cricut, I had stickers that came with this kit club, and I wanted to use up everything I could that was left, so it wouldn't go to waste, especially since it was such cute papers and stickers.

The pictures are of my son, in his first year at different ages. Yes, he has socks on his hands. The poor thing had eczema something fierce, and often had socks on his hands to prevent bloody scratches. Don't worry, he didn't have the socks on 24/7... and he's got very fine motor skills now. :)  And his eczema isn't nearly this bad anymore.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment