Friday, February 8, 2013

Moments in Time

Hey all,

Here's another "use your stash" layout. Love me some Graphic 45!!!  One of the reasons I love G45 is their prints, especially "back side" prints. I love the small repetitive patterns. Often far more versatile than the larger, themed prints on the main side.

This is the sample layout, I made 5 kits of this layout to sell to my friends.

I used the cricut to cut the title, both "moments" and "time" come from the Gypsy Font. "in" came from Cake Basics font.  The parentheses at each end are a border cut, from Elegant Edges. The large banner in the middle is Art Philosophy, with some size adjusting in my gypsy. The rose leaves are from A Child's Year.

The roses are felt and cut with my Sizzix Bigshot, and the 3-D Flowers die. Not sure why the red color is so saturated in the picture. In real life, I "grunged" up the red and tan felt flowers by inking them with distress black soot ink before rolling the flowers up. It made the felt color not quite so intense.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout. Had to come over form the boards to say so. i am so going to save it for use!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete