Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Brick Town

Greetings!

Here is another layout from our trip to Oklahoma to visit mom a couple years ago. I used We R Memory Keepers collection (one about family from a few years ago) for almost this whole trip. However, there's an aditional WRM sheet that had this map of Oklahoma on it. I used my cutter to cut a star out of a square and adhered that right over the town my mom lives in. I also cut the title. There's a cute banner made of circles printed with maps but I don't remember the manufacturer... maybe Studio Calico? hmm. I'm too lazy to go dig it out of my embellishment bag to see. lol

We went into Oklahoma City to Brick Town, a downtown attraction that has been completely rehabbed into a canal with a water taxi tour. Kevin loved the boat ride, and the sites were fun to see!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment